Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRHP696 9.6V Cordless Drill
- Keyless chuck - enables quick and easy bit changes
- 24 position clutch virtually eliminates screw stripping by adjusting for various materials and driving depths
- Forward/ Reverse selector - conveniently located for inserting and removal tasks
- Variable speed switch - controls drilling/ driving tasks from a slow start to a fast finish
- On-board MagTray magnetic storage for quick access to your driving bit
- Built-in bubble level - improves drilling / driving accuracy by identifying the proper 90 angle
- Compact center handle design with power grip overmold- maximizes user comfort
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 9.6V Cordless Drill - ZR HP696
- Double Ended Bit
- Operator's Manual
|RPM:||0 - 580|
|Battery Amp Hours:||1.2 Ah|
|No. of Batteries Included:||1|
Ryobi Power Tool Limited One Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Ryobi power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ryobi Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ryobitools.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to you. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ryobi Authorized Service Centers. Ryobi makes no warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ryobi is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.